How many of you have checked your love horoscopes for today? And let me guess, how many of you have also checked your partner’s? C’mon now. Be honest. You are looking for any little tidbit of information to help you ensure your romantic destiny today is on track, no? Of course you have. That’s why you’re here. Today we are going to look at love compatibility from a numerology perspective. Just like you check your compatibility from the perspective of the zodiac, so too can you check it with numerology. And numerology doesn’t change day by day like your horoscope does, particularly when it comes to your life path number. So this is what we are going to look at today, a relationship compatibility check by your life path number. Sound complicated? Not at all. So let’s get to it!
Related: Article: Calculating and Reading Your Life Path Number
What is a Life Path Number?
Simply put, your life path number is a number in numerology that is used to predict your karmic destiny or, life path. It functions very similarly to your zodiac sign, in the sense that you use your birthdate to come up with your life path number. And, like the zodiac signs, certain numbers are more compatible with others when it comes to love. It’s very easy to figure out, and you don’t need to be a math Einstein either. Just use our Life Path Calculator
Now let’s see where your relationship compatibility stands!
Life Path 1
You are a born leader and highly intuitive and do well with other “odd” numbers such as 3 and 5.
• Life path 3′s are good for you because they are pretty happy go lucky and can get along with almost everyone.
• Life path 5′s are just lucky in general, and will add some fun to your relationship.
• Other 1′s may be a little too headstrong for you, and 8′s are definitely going to irritate you as they will try and control everything. You can get along with the spiritually attuned 7′s as well, but you may not find yourself elevated the way you really need to be in love.
Life Path 2
Your best matches, dear 2, are the leaders in the 8′s and the humanitarians in the 9′s. You will do well with someone that is more business minded than you are, which is why an 8 would suit you so well.
• Life path 9′s will be a good match, but you may find them a little too aloof. You will probably get along with 4′s as well, but you will find they bore you to tears after a little while, and 7′s will give you the same struggles.
• A life path 1 would be very good for you, but only if you are able to accept each other’s differences.
• Try to stay away from the 5′s of the world. As fun as they are, their irresponsibility and indulgences will be a little too much fun for you when you are trying to get serious.
Life Path 3
You are so social that the people you love the most are the 5′s and the 7′s of the world.
• 5′s are great for this, and you will balance out the 5 a bit as well. 7′s will add an air of appreciation and depth to your life.
• If there are 2 numbers in fact that are exceptionally harmonious together, it would be the compromising 3′s with the truth telling 7′s.
• 4′s will give you a good life, but they will bore you.
• The leadership of the 8′s will attract you, however you will not be able to handle their ever present need for perfection and control.
Life Path 4
The 4′s of the world are the ones that everyone can count on. When your tire goes flat, I bet you call one of the 4′s in your life.
• Life path 5′s will not match well with a 4, and neither will the undisciplined 3′s. You need someone grounded and rooted.
• This makes you an ideal match for an 8 or a 1, as their leadership and your groundedness could even reap monetary abundance together. This will be a good home life no doubt.
• If you start a family with a 6, you will probably have plenty of children. You want to stay away from 9′s, as their need to travel and heal the world will clash with your need to stay rooted in one place.
Life Path 5
You are never one to complain about how many partners or potential suitors you have, but settling with one is a bit of a test for you, no?
• You could use some control and leadership from the 8′s and the 1′s of the world, however the truth telling 7 is probably your best match. Be careful with the 8′s, if you don’t give them your all, they will walk.
• There is a general rule that two of the same life path numbers will not be compatible, but pairing two 5′s together would be the one exception. That will be a very fun, and very passionate match indeed.
Life Path 6
If you are a life path 6, you probably wonder what all of the fuss about compatibility is about, because you probably get along well with…everyone.
• Life path 2′s will be your best match, as they love to be partnered with peaceful people like you. The gentleness of the 2′s will keep your approach to life soft.
• Your next bet would be life path 8′s and then 1′s. The leadership and control of the 8′s will help you get everything done that you need.
• The 5′s might be a little too scattered for you, and 3′s will drive you batty with their occasional flightiness, but as a 6, you are the peacekeeper and will find a way to make it work with everyone.
Life Path 7
This is the number to look for if you are wanting to get married and stay married, but if you are seeking a 7 on marriage potential only, be careful what you wish for. This is the number that is the most committed of them all, and you certainly are not short on who your potential partners could be.
• You are best matched with a 3 who can inject a little bit of fun into your life, and 5′s also for the same reason. You will be challenged by them, and they by you.
• 2′s you will find too superficial, and 8′s you might find too controlling or materialistic. That’s not to say you won’t get along, but 7’s are natural philosophers and the long term haul with money oriented folks like 2’s and 8’s isn’t the best forecast.
Life Path 8
You are not happy unless you are the leader of the pack, 8, and controlling….everything around you. So you will need a number that prefers living on the submissive side of things if you are looking for a long term commitment.
• 5′s are your type if you want a fling, but their flakiness and need for freedom will weigh on you. As will your controlling nature on them. But that could be good for them if you are able to convince them, which you are.
• The 2′s are good matches because you both will enjoy collecting and having pretty things around, and the 6 will do whatever you need to make you happy which is exactly what you are looking for anyway
• Life path 4 is a very solid match for you as well, as it is a multiple of your number in itself and you already share many of the same success oriented qualities.
Life Path 9
You are the humanitarian of the pack my friend, 9, and so you will have the most trouble finding love compatibility in numerology. Why? You don’t just like to be alone, you prefer it, and this can make for a difficult relationship!
• Life path 6′s will make for a harmonious life together, and will share many of your same goals.
• The 7’s of the world are truth seekers that cut the bull like you do, and you will enjoy this common ground together.
• The sensitivity and intuitiveness of the 2′s will also serve your highest Self, and could also help you make a little extra bank.
Related Article: Use Your Life Path Number to Find Your Next Career
Numerology is not as cut and dry as astrology can be, and so if you read your life path and found out that your mate has a life path that is way off your destiny, don’t worry. Nothing is off your destiny. You are doing exactly what you are meant to be doing right now, and so is your partner. This is simply one of many pieces of your karmic puzzle. Calculate your life path number now. Then, take our love compatibility test to see how your zodiac signs pair bond together. And report back!