We are in a dichotomy of energies right now, friends. We are wrapping up one year and preparing to look ahead to another. And in the New Age world, that means we have a lot of tools in our toolbox to use to ensure we do both of those things as successfully as possible. We’ve already talked some about the astrology of things. You still want to keep your Daily Horoscopes bookmarked so you can keep tabs on that as you close out 2018, and look ahead to 2019.
Today, we are going to talk about two other tools you can use to accomplish those goals, in addition to your horoscopes and Daily Tarot readings. Those tools are numerology and Chinese astrology. 2019 is the Year of the Earth Pig in the Chinese zodiac, and when you combine that energy with the power of 2019 numerology, you will have more answers as to how to accomplish some of those big goals of yours.
Chinese Zodiac – Year of the Pig
In Chinese astrology, the old legend says that the great Buddha one day asked twelve animals to go out on a race. It is said that the order the animals returned in is the order of the traditional zodiac today, and also the order of the Chinese zodiac. The animal symbolism is somewhat different in the Chinese zodiac.
For the twelfth animal in traditional astrology, we have Pisces, which is symbolized by two fish. But in Chinese astrology, the twelfth animal that returned was the Pig. In the year 2019, it is the Earth Pig that is the symbol for the Chinese zodiac.
So when you look ahead to 2019, you will be hearing the phrase “year of the pig” or “year of the Earth Pig” quite a lot. And you’ll want to know how to use those qualities in your life so that you can create the most abundant and successful 2019 possible.
The Pig in the Chinese zodiac is of the Earth element, and so embodies some of the traditional characteristics we would see in Earth Signs. The Pig is slower moving, practical, and doesn’t engage in too much drama. But the Pig is also a component of the yin/yang symbol in Chinese astrology, with the Pig being the yin.
So the Pig is also a symbol of wealth, as are the Earth Signs often enough. When you see “fatness” in a Chinese symbol, you are seeing symbols of wealth and prosperity. The consensus is that only wealthy people can be fat or chubby. And this is why any symbol of the Pig is chubby, happy, and overall optimistic and well fed.
Themes of the Year of the Pig
Those that were born in the year of the pig share a lot of qualities with Earth Signs in traditional astrology. They prefer to be drama free, grounded and practical, and also very realistic. They are also very hard workers, but then they also like to play in the mud when they can.
They enjoy life, but won’t spend money on things that they don’t need, or are indulgent. They may enjoy finer things, but prefer filling their homes with practical things. At the same time, you’ll see them splurging on occasion, especially if it can make someone else in their world very happy.
The year of the pig then is going to be about embodying all of these traits. Follow these themes when looking ahead to the year of the pig:
- Be hardworking and realistic. But treat yourself when you can.
- Be action, not all talk and no action.
- Enjoy life. Wallow in the mud once in a while. You’ve earned it!
- Work at something that you enjoy, that makes you feel impassioned about your place in the world.
- Work hard, and positions of power and status may be available to you.
- Entertain yourself.
- In a nutshell: Hard work and some play is the theme to embrace the wealthy abundance the Year of the Earth Pig has to offer.
- Keep lucky numbers 4, 6, 8 close by.
- Use the colours yellow, brown, and gray to attract wealth.
- Your lucky days every month will be 2, 7, 10, and 11. Use those days to try and attract more wealth.
2019 Numerology – The Number 3
Chinese astrology and numerology are very closely linked. The year 2019 is a 3 year. We get that by adding all of the numbers of the year together and then combining that final number into one single digit.
2019 = (2 + 0 + 1 + 9) = 12, (1 + 2) = 3
Coincidentally, the traits of the number 3 in numerology are very similar to that of the Year of the Earth Pig. Life path 3’s and any element in numerology that embodies 3 energy is vibrating on a very optimistic plane. The number 3’s of the world are generous, optimistic, creative, and very social.
It’s all about collaborations as well, and parties of 3. Working with others in groups of 3 is favoured, and consulting with third parties is as well.
The creativity of a 3 in numerology is about self-expression. We see links with this number to astrology as well. The third house of astrology is about communication and information sharing as well. So knowing how to creatively express yourself will reap success in 2019.
Here are some themes of the 3 year that will be upon us in 2019. Apply these principles to your daily life, and watch the magic grow:
- Be creative. Use creativity and ingenuity when problem-solving, not the same old same old answers.
- Artistic endeavours are favoured. Do this even if you don’t have an artistic bone in your body. Write, paint, dance, or just attend artistic or cultural experiences that inspire you.
- Don’t worry, be happy. 3’s are optimistic, and so are 3 years. There’s a lot of optimism to believe in. When you follow that, good karma follows you. You have to believe to receive.
- Communicate with all parties in every situation. Walling yourself out is not the solution. Collaborate and consult.
- Be social. Whether you are looking to advance in work or in love, you have to put yourself out there.
These thoughts are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how to use the power of numerology and the Chinese zodiac in 2019. It’s the year of the pig. Don’t worry be happy. Literally! Collaborate like 3’s, be artistic, use your imagination, work hard, and play hard too. After work. Stay optimistic. We keep saying that for a reason! When you follow that principle, you will engage a very powerful chain of events with the Law of Attraction.
What goals are you hoping to accomplish in 2019, the Year of the Pig?