Many people underestimate the importance, the magical results, and the outstanding benefits of practicing gratitude on a regular basis in one’s life.
Close your eyes and imagine birds chirping, early as the Sun rises. The smell of morning dew, faint but nostalgic. A heavenly breeze dances by and reminds you: Spring is finally here! (In the Nothern Hemisphere, anyway.)
While the Southern Hemisphere enjoys Fall Equinox, we’re going through the powerfully transformative energy of the Spring Equinox. Beyond that sense of newness we get from the blooming flowers and the lush green scenery, Aries season is here and that spicy fire is sparking plenty of incentive to turn over a new leaf.
One of the new habits you might be eager to create is that of manifesting luck, which is what we’re here to teach you today! There is plenty of abundant, fortunate energy that accompanies the springtime, so keep reading to learn how to harness that energy and manifest your own good luck this spring!
How to Manifest Good Luck This Spring
1. Step Your Crystal Healing Game Up
Crystals are nature’s ancient little treasures, left to us by Gaia to provide certain energies for certain needs. And many of them are spectacular money and opportunity magnets:
Maintain an Attitude of Gratitude
- Citrine – Perhaps the most popular and well-known of the lucky crystals, citrine is also known as the merchant’s stone due to its deep connection to money. In fact, it is often kept in the cash registers of shops and markets to attract more money to them. Keep a piece in your wallet or purse, or offer a piece of citrine to Fortuna, the Goddess of Luck, on your altar,
- Labradorite – Known as the stone of magic, labradorite has a profound and mystical effect on those who work with it. However, it is also known for its transformative properties – perhaps transforming a meager bank account into a booming, prosperous source of wealth.
- Green Aventurine – While not typically associated with money itself, green aventurine is also referred to as the stone of opportunity, and many consider it to be the luckiest crystal of all. Carry a piece of green aventurine in your left pocket this spring, and be sure to make note of the good fortune and surprising new opportunities you receive.
Read next: Your Lucky Crystal for 2022, Based on Your Life Path Number
2. Maintain an Attitude of Gratitude
Many people underestimate the importance, the magical results, and the outstanding benefits of practicing gratitude on a regular basis in one’s life. In fact, studies have shown that gratitude can make us feel happier, more confident, more social, more spiritual, more optimistic, and the list goes on.
Energetically – and most importantly – gratitude helps you vibrate at the same frequency of abundance, allowing more of it to flow freely towards you. Start by taking a moment to write down three things you’re grateful for each morning and each evening, and work your way up to practicing gratitude throughout the day.
3. Practice the Law of Assumption
We often talk about the Law of Attraction – the law stating that what we think about, we bring about – but have you heard of the Law of Assumption? It’s almost exactly as it sounds: The Law of Assumption states that anything you assume to be true will, indeed, be true.
Start assuming that everything you want is already yours, you’re just waiting for the day it gets there! Don’t forget to practice gratitude for each assumption you bring into reality.
4. Make a Money Jar
One of the best things about making a money jar is that there are myriad different ingredients and tools you can use, and many of them you probably already have around your house. Simply find a small jar that calls out to you and start by filling it up with Himalayan salt.
Next, you can add a combination of the following ingredients for luck and prosperity:
- Bay leaves
- Three $1 bills, rolled up tightly together
Make your money jar and set your intentions based on your fresh new abundant assumptions!
Read next: Your Energy Forecast for the Spring Equinox
It’s going to be impossible to attract abundance and fortune if your self-talk doesn’t reflect an attitude of gratitude and wealth, and one of the easiest ways to train yourself into thinking abundantly is to practice positive affirmations.
While you can create your own, you might want to start by trying some of the following:
- I am grateful to be fortunate and abundant.
- I am so lucky that things always seem to work out for me.
- My life is filled with exciting new opportunities and things always work out for me.
- I always have exactly what I need.
- I’m so grateful to have $___,___ in the bank.
- It’s so amazing to feel financially secure and fortunate at all times.
You get the picture. Train your brain to recognize these kinds of thoughts as the norm, and before you know it you’ll find yourself in a constant state of harmony and good luck!
Your Luckiest Spring Yet
By using these tips and tricks, you have the power to make this your luckiest, most fortunate spring ever. Remember, your intention is everything, and what you believe to be true will significantly shape your reality. So, why not believe yourself to be the luckiest person you know?
Let the flowers bloom and the good fortune flow!
Related article: 7 Lucky Crystals for Aries Season