Happy Spring, beloveds!
It’s been an intense flurry for March this year, a little more so than usual. They say March can either go in like a lion and out like a lamb, or vice versa. But it seems that we have all of the lion energy happening right in the middle of the month. We’re happy to report that this year, March is going out like a lamb. So if you’ve been feeling like it’s been like pulling teeth to get to this point of your year, fret not.
Last week we had the Sun changing signs and launching a brand new season! Expect flowers of all kinds to be popping up around you to show off your efforts and pathway to success. What blossoms are you hoping for? Don’t be sad if they don’t show up right away.
Clearing away the dead of Winter is a great first step. Last week we had the Full Moon in Libra clearing away some of that mulch, and bringing many issues in life to completion. The Sun and the Moon both made big moves, and when the luminary bodies do that much work, we all feel it. It all happened with Mercury in retrograde.
This week, we have Mercury going direct. YAY! So expect any communication matters to start straightening themselves out. Also, warrior Mars enters Air sign Gemini, and that is going to put some forward passion on your biggest goals when it comes to your social life.
Time to break out the breezy spirit, and stop taking life so seriously! Isn’t that what Spring is all about? When you practice that with your karmic balance and continue pushing forward those random acts of kindness with Mercury direct in Pisces… you win all around. When you feel that flow, that is your Spring fever, baby. Let us know when you catch that high!
Let’s have a look at the week.
Planetary Locations During March 25 – March 31, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (until March 27); Aries (until April 20)
- Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019; Mercury retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Aquarius (until March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (until March 30, 2019); Gemini (until May 16, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus (until August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for March 25 to March 31, 2019:
Monday, March 25
Sun: Aries – Take the lead in bringing fire and ambition to life.
Moon: Sagittarius – Aim your arrow high!
Tuesday, March 26
Wednesday, March 27
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on your biggest goals!
- Venus sextile Uranus – Here we have lover Venus working with shock planet Uranus in a favorable transit that is going to help you attract some of your deepest desires. Work on flow at this point of the week. You can feel a little restless. Something inside you is burning. Let it out, baby. The weirder, the better. Venus is going to help you attract exactly what you want if you put the right effort into it. Karma matters! And, expect the unexpected, as someone special may be popping some out of the blue surprises for you!
Thursday, March 28
- Mercury direct in Pisces – Ah the refreshing sweet change as Mercury switches up from backwards motion to turn direct in Pisces. Expect communication matters, short journeys, and issues related to travel and transportation begin to smooth out. You can now send out those legal documents, start new contracts, and make some travel plans. Even dreaming about travel can make it happen. If you want to start something big, romantic, exciting, or imaginative, begin it now. Mercury direct in Pisces wants to help you use your intellect to make your dreams come true.
Friday, March 29
Saturday, March 30
Moon: Aquarius – Time to break out those ingenious ideas!
- Mars enters Gemini – Here we have the warrior planet entering the sign of the Twins. Expect a time frame where you will have your devil on one side beckoning you to do one thing, while your angel on the other side sends you impassioned pleas to do the right thing. Karma matters now, and you need to keep that in mind. Your energy will be a little all over the place as well, and it may be difficult for you to even define goals. That’s okay! Pour that excess energy into physical activity, or even a little love, and watch those sparks fly. Time to behave now! But you go on and have your Spring fever fun too!
Sunday, March 31