Happy New Year, Earthlings!
We hope you are ready to bring in 2020 with a bright and happy outlook. For most of us, come this time of year, we are just so ready to put it all behind us. We want to finish 2019 in order to start a fresh page in 2020. Most of us don’t even know what fresh page that is going to be. But that is what most of us are thinking as this week opens up. A fresh page sounds good… but where to start?
As this week opens up you may be making New Year’s Eve preparations, or just be in reflection mode when it comes to wrapping up 2019 and 2020. Or maybe you aren’t even there. Maybe you take a more esoteric approach to the new year at this point of the year. You can make resolutions to change your life any day of the year. But this time of year you may be thinking about some bigger or more game-changing changes to make in your life.
But you don’t have to. Don’t let the societal pressure of resolutions force you to make a decision about a change you won’t be able to keep. That will only have you feeling worse about yourself by the time the week is even over.
Instead, make your own path of personal healing your only goal for wellness and abundance this year, and you will find that the many paths of your life merge to feed your soul’s purpose. When your mind becomes healthy, your soul sings and your body works to create abundance. It really can all happen at once.
Use the power of crystals used to launch new beginnings at the solstice in your new year rituals as well. It’s your new beginning and it can start anytime. You are feeling the inspiration of Mercury and Jupiter early in the week to help you out here. The holidays are over, it’s a new year, and it’s okay to put yourself first now.
Check this out: Crystals to Use During December Solstice
As the week wraps up, you are going to see a change in your energy levels when it comes to your own personal motivations, passions, and goals. These are the things in your life that your soul fights for. It could be your beliefs, your image at work, your relationship status, and even all of the above. Warrior Mars has been in Capricorn for a few weeks, and your passions have taken on a more responsible, parental type, tone.
On Friday, January 3, warrior Mars enters Fire sign Sagittarius and your passions take on the adventurous and free-spirited optimism of Sagittarius. You begin to see the bigger picture and are more willing to dream big. Pay attention to your Daily Horoscopes after Friday this week to see the play by play action Mars in Sagittarius will have in your chart and in your daily life.
And that’s it for this week, folks! From all of us to all of you, a very safe and Happy New Year! As you say goodbye to one year and hello to the next, we wish all of your 2020 wishes come true.
Planetary Locations During December 30, 2020 – January 5, 2020:
• Sun: Capricorn (December 22, 2019 – January 21, 2019)
• Mercury: Capricorn (December 29, 2019 – January 16, 2020)
• Venus: Aquarius (December 21, 2019 – January 13, 2020)
• Mars: Scorpio (November 19, 2019 – January 3, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Retrograde in Taurus (August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for December 30, 2020 – January 5, 2020:
Monday, December 30
Sun: Capricorn – The Sun is shining on the opportunities where you need to lead to create abundance.
Moon: Pisces – Signals from your dreams signal opportunities for new beginnings.
Tuesday, December 31
Wednesday, January 1
Thursday, January 2
Moon: Aries – Bring a little spark of passion full circle.
• Mercury in Capricorn conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn: Today you are feeling lucky and inspired, courtesy of this sweet conjunction between communicator Mercury and lucky Jupiter. This is communication inspired by the karmic and generous planet of Jupiter. Words, texts, emails, travel plans, all things of this nature that Mercury rules have an air of optimism and luck to them. It’s an anything-goes kind of feeling where you feel inspired and lucky and are more willing to take risks, or more willing to take bigger risks than usual. Follow that spontaneous flow of bright ideas that Mercury is sending your way, but also listen to that little voice if it feels like you are getting too big on the risk end of things. It’s a new year. Make a big change. Don’t be a fool is all. Unless you are talking about love, of course. The best tools to help you make calculated risks are your Free 3-Card Tarot reading, and your own dreams.
Friday, January 3
Saturday, January 4
Moon: Taurus – The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.
Sunday, January 5