We are heading into the second week of August with a flurry of renewed energy and excitement. The last of the eclipse cycle is finally out of our system, and now we must simply cope with the changes (or embrace them, depending on how you look at life). We are hoping that you have found the place to embrace them, even if the changes are permanent. Now is the call of karma, as we head into this week, and consider wrapping up some old business and finishing up some cycles.
We are going to get some help with closing up some chapters this week under Thursday’s Full Moon in Aquarius. As this Moon is not arriving until Thursday, that means that we have almost the full week as a Full Moon week. The Full Moon zone will begin on Tuesday and wrap up on Saturday’s Pisces Moon.
So you have the whole week almost to make your Full Moon wishes. Word them around bringing issues to completion and seeing life matters come full circle. When you do, you are making room on your plate for more excitement. Under the Full Moon in the Fixed sign Aquarius, thinking of out of the box solutions is favored. The more unique your plan, the more likely you will have a sweet follow-through rate.
By the end of the week, we have impassioned Mars working in the Mutable sign of the Earth signs, Virgo. This is not a place where Mars thrives, as Mars is quick to the jump and Virgo is… well, not. Virgo carefully considers everything before making a final decision.
Check this out: Mars in Virgo – Get Obsessed with Flawless Attention to Detail
So Mars in Virgo is somewhat opposite energy. But the good news is that this means you will have more time to follow through on those impassioned ideas Mars is sending your way. And you have until October to use this energy with the flawless attention to detail that Virgo requires.
Stay in tune to your Daily Horoscopes along with our regular blog features, and you will be primed for success. Have a blessed week, friends!
Planetary Locations During August 12–18, 2019:
• Sun: Leo (July 23 – August 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Cancer (July 19 – August 11, 2019)
• Venus: Leo (July 28 – August 21, 2019)
• Mars: Leo (July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019); Virgo (August 18, 2019 – October 4, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019); Retrograde: April 10, 2019 – August 11, 2019
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020); Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021); Retrograde: August 11, 2019 – January 10, 2020
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 until October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for August 12–18, 2019:
Monday, August 12
Sun: Leo – Take the lead on nurturing love at home and success follows everywhere else
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
Tuesday, August 13
Moon: Aquarius – Use Einstein-like problem-solving to close up some chapters and bring relief.
Wednesday, August 14
- Sun in Leo conjunct Venus in Leo – Here we have the glorious Sun that rules Leo working favorably with Venus in the same sign. This is a happy conjunction that spells warmth and beauty in almost everything you do today. Relationships are especially favored today, and you will find yourself attracting wonderful experiences that make you overall happy. And if you don’t, go out and look for some! Opportunities in both love and money are favored, and the Sun is shining on them all. Are you paying attention?
Thursday, August 15
Moon: Full Moon in Aquarius
Read this: Full Moon in Aquarius –Weird is the New Black
Friday, August 16
Moon: Pisces – New beginnings that are based in love are favored.
Saturday, August 17
Sunday, August 18
Moon: Aries – That little spark of passion you have needs to be unleashed.
- Mars enters Virgo – This is passionate Mars in detail-oriented Virgo. Mars is working with emboldened energy while Virgo is just taking their sweet time. Although Mars isn’t exactly comfortable here, this combination works for you and your long-term goals. It’s time to start making lists about things related to your passions. What do you want to DO with your life? Follow those passions and the inspiration from Mars to map it out and then execute it with Virgo-like precision.