Welcome to your astrology forecast for the week of March 16-22, beautiful souls!
Last week was fast-paced, but we’re beginning to see some new energy. This week starts out with the last quarter Moon inviting us to slow down and enter the void before the New Moon happens at the beginning of next week. During this period, it’s best not to start new projects as creativity is low. Focus on the theme of surrender and listen to what your body needs.
It’s the astrological new year this Thursday as the Sun moves into the first sign of the zodiac, Aries, symbolized by the ram because it makes us quite headstrong and gallant. This is also known as the Spring Equinox, and spiritually, this specific astrological alignment helps us start a new cycle and get a fresh start as we begin the new Spring season.
Read this next: The Luckiest Day of Your Week: According To Your Zodiac Sign
Just because we aren’t starting new projects doesn’t mean this isn’t a busy week. We have three planets playing musical chairs this week. We have three inner planets changing signs this week in addition to the Moon. Inner planets change signs more frequently because they are closer to Earth. First is Mercury, the messenger planet, moves into the sign of Pisces, which can really help us bond with people on an emotional level.
That ingress happens on Monday and then by Thursday the Sun has finished it’s transit in Pisces and moves into the Fire sign Aries. As we said, this gives us a boost of energy and confidence so we can be productive. This energy will be lighting a fire under us for the next month. Finally, the planet of time, discipline, and karma, Saturn, enters the Air sign of Aquarius on Saturday where it will hang out until July 1, 2020. By Sunday we will also be out of the stronger post-shadow Mercury retrograde phase which means we will feel even more clear-headed about how to move forward.
Planetary Locations During March 16-22, 2020
• Sun: Pisces (February 18, 2020 – March 20, 2020); Aries (March 21, 2020 – April 19, 2020)
• Mercury: Aquarius (March 4, 2020 – March 16, 2020); Pisces ((March 16, 2020 – April 26, 2020)
• Venus: Taurus (March 4, 2020 – April 3, 2020)
• Mars: Capricorn (February 16, 2020 – March 29, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for March 16-22, 2020
Monday, March 16
Sun: Pisces – We are imaginative, enjoy time with friends, and appreciate art. We are more interested in enjoying the moment than working ourselves to the bone.
Moon: Sagittarius – You have the urge to explore and break your routines. There is a desire to be outside or find food for your soul through reading or art.
Tuesday, March 17
Moon: Capricorn – You feel like you have the power of five people to get everything you want accomplished in an orderly fashion. You’re able to see the practical approach.
Wednesday, March 18
Review: March 2020 Tarotscopes
Thursday, March 19
Moon: Aquarius – You’re interested in meeting new people and checking in with global news. You’re compelled to join a cause or speak your mind in a way that will lead to positive overall change.
Transit: Sun (Pisces) sextile Saturn (Capricorn) – We are able to find a bit of discipline today that can help us work on creative projects. We may feel pulled between wanting to just play and feeling like being an adult so try to be a playful adult.
Friday, March 20
Sun: Aries – You feel energized, confident, and a need to get things done quickly. If you feel something you’re likely to just say it.
Transit: Mars (Capricorn) conjunct Jupiter (Capricorn) – Our work could prove to be extra lucky today with our passion (Mars) united with expansive (Jupiter). If you see how to make money, capture that idea, and put it into action.
Saturday, March 21
Moon: Aquarius/Pisces – You’re feeling quite a lot under the Pisces Moon and can also sense how others are feeling. Avoid trying to escape your feelings but instead, face them head-on.
Sunday, March 22
- Mercury (Pisces) sextile Uranus (Taur us) –This could lead to good conversations about romance. The eclectic energy of Pisces helps us speak about how we want to find new ways of expressing our sensuality (Taurus). The change-making energy of Uranus may have us speaking our minds with independent Taurean energy.
- Venus (Taurus) sextile Neptune (Pisces) – We could be looking to indulge our fantasies or even believe someone is meant for us when they really are not. Keep an eye on being delusional about who you have created someone to be in your mind so you don’t overlook their true character.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope – here on Astrology Answers!
Related Article: The Ultimate Guide To Your Moon Sign