It is overall a quiet week from the Universe with very few changes from the planets to report. This is a nice change of pace after an intense week last week where Mercury went retrograde, Venus entered Sagittarius, and a New Moon arrived.
This week we are working through some of the many changes that came into play or began trickling into our sphere as of last week. As the first full week of November opens up, we are looking ahead to seeing where those new beginnings can take us.
It helps this week to examine the new beginnings that we experienced last month and what changes they can lead us into for November. What new beginnings did you experience last month? Think of how you can make October’s changes grow into bigger ones this month. Using numerology tools such as our Free Daily Numerology Reading can help.
Review Changes in Your Numerology: Beneficial Thought: October Numerology Brings New Beginnings
This week, we have change-maker Pluto making some noise in our every day. Pluto is the planet that helps us to tear down the walls that are standing in our way. This requires personal power to identify what those walls are, and how to tear them down in constructive and healthy ways.
The unfortunate thing with Pluto is sometimes these opportunities of change present themselves, and we freak out and do nothing. The Fixed signs Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, and Aquarius, are the most susceptible to being resistant to change. With the Sun being in Fixed sign Scorpio
But the changes this week that Pluto is bringing will be favorable, and it is important to be willing and ready to embrace those changes. Only then will we be able to use October’s new beginnings to help us grow and bring even more new chapters in our lives.
At the same time, these changes are going to lead to some intense and tiring days. Use divination tools and things such as chakra healing and meditation to help you find your happy place during intense moments this first full week of November.
Find your zen! And if you struggle with this, let us know and we will be happy to help. Namaste, lovelies!
Planetary Locations During November 4-10, 2019:
• Sun: Scorpio (October 23, 2019 – November 22, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Uranus: Retrograde (August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for November 4-10, 2019:
Monday, November 4
Sun: Scorpio – Follow your emotional intuition to find clues to your next win.
Moon: Aquarius – Follow the feelings, and the Einstein ideas you are having today.
Tuesday, November 5
Moon: Pisces – Closures and fulfillments that are based in love will be favored.
- Mars in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn: This has the potential to be an especially tense day. We have warrior Mars squaring off with transformational planet Pluto, who will be tearing down some walls. Tempers and power-struggles are going to be heightened today, with both of these planets in Cardinal signs, that means that you are going to see a lot of folks taking charge of changes and decisions in their lives. They may do so at any cost, and it could resemble a battlefield in your life. The key to this is to plan your reward for the end of your day so you have something relaxing to look forward to. Use the energy from Mars to pursue
goalsand follow Pluto’s cues to take down walls that are standing in your way. But you still must always remember to be kind, and this improves your karmic balance.
Wednesday, November 6
Thursday, November 7
Friday, November 8
Moon: Aries – That little spark of passion you have needs to be unleashed.
Saturday, November 9
- Mercury in Scorpio sextile Pluto in Capricorn: This is overall a favorable transit and will bring some wonderful news your way. This news comes courtesy of communicatorMercury working with change-maker Pluto. News may take down some walls for you to rebuild in a brighter light, but you also may just be making some big changes in your life today. You may find that you make big decisions today under this influence, and may not at first realize their power potential. But you also may find yourself in a bit of a power struggle today after a conversation, or even during one, or when you receive some news. This transit is largely favorable though and occurring in Mercury retrograde, so this news could even slow things down for you. And that could be a good thing. It’s important to look at all change variables today with a fresh eye and as opportunities rather than stumbling blocks. Tools such as chakra pendulums work wonders on days like today.
Self-Care Tips for this Saturday: Beneficial Thought: Discover the Power of Chakra Healing
Sunday, November 10
Moon: Taurus – The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.