It’s a Full Moon week, friends!
We have one more intense week from the Universe before the dust begins to settle down for the Summer. This week’s intensity is a little more strenuous on your emotional workout than others have been.
We’ve been forecasting an intensely emotional July due to it being eclipse season. And that means that big changes are ahead. But once those eclipses pass, you can feel centered with the changes that are entering your life. You may already have started seeing some of those changes with the New Moon in Cancer and the solar eclipse from two weeks ago. This Moon event planted the seeds of new beginnings, and came with some exciting information for you to exact change in your life. If you haven’t received that eclipsed information yet, worry not. The Full Moon in Capricorn and lunar eclipse happening on Tuesday are going to bring that chapter full circle.
A lunar eclipse is exactly what it sounds like. The Moon is eclipsed from the Earth’s view. And in astrology, the Moon is the luminary body that rules and governs our emotions. When it is eclipsed, emotional information is not available to us. For some zodiac signs, this stresses us out. For others, not so much. Not everyone is going to feel the eclipse effects as intensely as others.
This lunar eclipse is happening in the Cardinal sign of Capricorn. That means you are going to be taking the lead on the changes that are in play. Initiate something. Initiate something that feels good. But because this is a Full Moon, a chapter is coming to a close. That’s where you need to think about taking the lead.
Really think about what is bugging you the most in your life. Then, take some steps to put this emotional baggage behind you. What do you want eclipsed from your life right now so that your emotional workout can help heal, nurture, and strengthen you?
We also have Mercury making a move this week, and remember that Mercury is still retrograde. Mercury will be moving backwards from Leo into Cancer later in the week and will add to your emotional workout this week. But that’s a good thing! The week is ripe with loving emotional energy from the Sun and Venus in Cancer. So Mercury retrograde will be welcomed by loving energy.
It’s an emotional week, Earthlings! But that doesn’t mean it’s going to be a bad one. Take the lead on those feelings, and close the chapters that will bring emotional relief when you do.
What is that? What are the changes you need? Make those Full Moon eclipse wishes count!
Planetary Locations During July 15-21, 2019:
• Sun: Cancer (June 20 – July 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Retrograde in Leo (July 7–19, 2019); Retrograde in Cancer (July 19 – August 1, 2019)
• Venus: Cancer (July 3 – 28, 2019)
• Mars: Leo (July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020); Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for July 15-21, 2019:
Monday, July 15
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
Tuesday, July 16
Moon: Full Moon in Capricorn Lunar Eclipse
Wednesday, July 17
Moon: Aquarius – Follow the feelings, and the Einstein ideas you are having today.
- Venus in Cancer opposite Saturn in Capricorn – This is an opposition, and this always happens in opposite signs. So we have Cancer and Capricorn bringing some tension into the mix today. This is the lover Venus opposite serious Saturn, and you may see some relationship wrinkles come into play today. A big talk could be on the horizon, or even an argument. And remember, this transit is happening in the Full Moon zone. You are going to attract opportunities today that may close a chapter. Do you want a chapter closed? Maybe you do. And maybe you don’t. Or maybe you just want to resolve an issue in your primary partnership. Resolve it. And you will have the serious energy in play from Saturn to do so, where all parties are feeling this sobering energy. With two Cardinal Signs in play here, you are taking the lead. But someone else may be as well. All you need to do to win in this serious transit is to ensure that your karmic responsibilities are met. And that also means being true to you. What change do you want? Take the lead. Karma is high here under Saturn’s influence, so take the lead, but do so responsibly. And remember, this too shall pass.
Thursday, July 18
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else.
Moon: Moon in Aquarius—Follow the feelings, and the Einstein ideas you are having today.
- Venus in Cancer trine Neptune in Pisces – After an intensely emotional Full Moon and lunar eclipse week, we have a loving trine in the forecast to soothe over any unsettled emotions. This is love and money planet working with dreamy Neptune. Although the Full Moon event is over, because it appeared with a lunar eclipse, some changes in our lives are still in the works. This loving trine is going to smooth over any changes emotionally, but it can also help you to attract opportunities that will incite change for you. Facts are not in abundance here, as Neptune does have a tendency to cloud reality. But, if you just need an escape with someone special, this trine will help you to find that escape. It may be just what you need to galvanize the emotional workout that you’ve been working towards under this year’s July eclipse cycle. Embrace change. Venus and Neptune want to help you do that today with love.
Friday, July 19
Moon: Pisces—New beginnings that are based in love are favored.
- Mercury Retrograde in Cancer – Mercury started its retrograde cycle in Leo. Today, Mercury retrograde enters Cancer, as Mercury moves backwards from the Fixed Fire sign of Leo into the Cardinal Water sign of Cancer. All of the themes that Mercury retrograde effects are still in play. Mercury rules travel, communication, and short journeys, and when retrograde in Leo, delays and wrinkles in those areas were fiery and short-lived. Now, in Cancer, you may see delays and wrinkles in those areas in a slower and smoother and more emotional way. You may feel more emotional about the wrinkles that crop up. Try not to be. Try to work with any emotions as this retrograde cycle continues as opposed to working against them. Take the lead on changes, but don’t barge into them. Use feelings words in all wrinkly situation, lead with love, and you win. Period. And remember, this retrograde is over August 1, so you are in the home stretch now!
Saturday, July 20
Sunday, July 21
- Sun in Cancer conjunct Mercury in Cancer – Brilliant ideas are on the horizon today! A Sun and Mercury conjunction is always a day for ripe opportunities. You have the Sun in Cancer working with Mercury in Cancer to shine a light on those inspirations, intuitions, and ideas. Mercury is still retrograde, but this conjunction is happening in the Water signs, meaning love is high on the agenda today. Your best ideas will shine when you lead with love. Listen to that inner voice and follow the intuitions that make your soul sing. Those are the ones that the Universe knows will help you reach your personal best.